HAC is committed to the continual professional growth of our students and nursing professionals in our community. We supply students with continuing education for licensing renewal and extended education to advance your professional skills and employment opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Courses will cover current issues, emerging trends, additional skills training, specialty certification or theory content that will be common to the industry, and will help promote confidence to new healthcare grads.
- CNA’s are required to obtain 48 CEU’s every 2 years. A minimum of 12 are required in your first year as a CNA.
- HHA’s are required to obtain 24 CEU’s every 2 years. A minimum of 12 are required each year.
- EMT’s are required to attend a 24hr refresher course every 2 years as to renew their Emergency Medical Technician certification.
EMT Refresher Course:
• 24 hour course
• Complete refresher course for current or expired EMTs
Nurse Assistant Refresher Course
• State Exam preparation for expired CNAs
• 5-day course