Healthcare Academy of California is committed to maintaining the privacy of your information. This notice explains how we collect, share, and protect the information that you provide to us. By accessing our website, you are consenting to the terms described below.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
In order to optimize your use of our website and services, we may need to collect the following types of information from you:
Contact, Registration, and Billing Information
You may be asked to provide us with information in order to request program information, have full use of our website, or enroll in a course. Specifically, this information may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Previous or current information regarding health status
- Billing information, such as a credit card number and a billing address.
We also collect information via cookies, which gather and store data about your website usage trends and patterns. The cookie data we collect includes, but is not limited to, the areas or pages of our website you visit, your account preferences, and your Unique Internet Protocol (“I.P.”) Address. This information does not personally identify you, and we do not share your cookie data with any third parties.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the ability to view, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser at any time. Please be aware that changing your browser’s cookie or website data settings may limit your ability to use all of the features provided on our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to allow you to download or sign documents, request information specifics, receive e-mail updates containing programs or schedules, create an account, register and pay tuition, and access areas of our website restricted to registered members only. We use your cookie data to monitor and improve our website and to personalize your user experience.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, the information we collect is protected against unauthorized access and is not sold to or shared with third parties. In the following circumstances, however, we may disclose the following:
- Your name and e-mail address to any sponsor or agency you may be working with or clinical facility you are assigned to during your program.
- Account or other information to a law enforcement agency or other third parties if it is necessary to comply with law.
- Account or other information to service providers engaged by us to execute certain activities including payment processing, and mail or e-mail server.
- If ever HAC is part of a merger, sale, or other business transfer.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our website has security measures in place to protect your information and to maintain data accuracy. The confidential data you submit is encrypted using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption, utilized by most popular browsers.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND WEBSITES
If you are an international visitor to our website, please be aware that the laws governing data collection and usage may differ from those where you are located. By accessing our website and providing your information, you agree that you are transferring your personal information to the United States, and you consent to that transfer.
- Send an e-mail to Info@HealthcareAcademyCA.com;
- Call us at (760) 232-4050