All programs have the following enrollment requirements:
- Current Picture ID / Passport or Government ID
- Social Security Card
- Current Physical & TB (within the last 12 months)
- Flu shot required October thru March
- Deposit to reserve your seat (which goes towards your tuition)
- Students must have HS Diploma, GED, or College Transcript
To learn more details about each program, visit our Programs page.
Tuition and Fees:
- A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to reserve a seat. Seats are limited and classes do fill quickly.
- Balance must be paid in full before course completion.
- Please see the course catalog for detailed cancellation and refund policy.
Veterans: Full tuition paid by INTERFAITH COMMUNITY SERVICES.
Call 760-529-9979 and ask for Bill Edom or Adriana Venegas.
MYCAA: My career advancement account scholarship for Active Military, children & spouses.
Friends: Enroll with a friend and you both receive $100 off your tuition. You must enter BFF21 at time of registration. Friends do not have to be in the same class, but must enroll at the same time.
Payment Plans: Available to all students. No interest and no credit checks required.
One promotion per person.